AJAX DoorProtect wireless opening detector that notifies of first signs of room intrusion
Ajax DoorProtect Wireless Door Contact
Ajax is smart, reliable, and lightning fast. It reacts to real dangers only, not to false alarms. If an event occurs, Ajax will notify you in a heartbeat.
Ajax has been designed and built from scratch by combining functional design, the latest technology and the best components available. This uncompromising approach made it possible to create a user friendly security system that provides top level reliability and functionality to security professionals.
DoorProtect is a wireless opening detector that notifies of first signs of room intrusion by means of an open door or window. It can be mounted on all types of doors including a metal base. The device detects the door or window being opened by means of high end British manufactured reed switch on which the magnetic field acts. It can operate as a transmitter by sending a signal from a wired sensor to the hub.
Ready to operate straight out of the box, the DoorProtect battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub via the mobile application.
- Point magnetic and contact radio channel security detector
- Operates with Hub, Hub Plus, ReX, ocBridge Plus, uartBridge
- Reed switch
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 s
- Activation threshold: Small magnet - 1 cm, Big magnet - 2 cm
- Battery life: up to 7 years
- Jeweller radio technology
- Communication range with central unit up to 1,200 m in an open space
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequencies: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power: up to 20 mW
- Block encryption based on AES algorithm
- Device polling period: 12-300 s
- Operating temperature range from +5°С to +40°С
- Permissible humidity up to 75%
- Anti sabotage
- Jamming detection
- Tamper resistant
- Remote setting and testing
- Dimensions: 20x90 mm
- Weight: 29 g
- Certification: Grade 2, CE